- Can you tell us a little bit why motorcycles can be dangerous?
- What is the most common cause of motorcycle accidents?
- What do you think are the top safety tips for motorcycle riders like what advice would you give them?
- How can you prevent an accident when you're on a motorcycle?
- What happens if you are in a motorcycle accident? What should someone do right after that?
- What if like a family member was in a motorcycle accident, and unfortunately it is catastrophic. How would a family member go about taking care of everything after that?
- What are the main laws when it comes to riding a motorcycle and is it different from state to state?
Episode #11: Motorcycle Safety For this episode of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast we're joined by Brian Page, a personal injury lawyer in New Orleans who specializes in Personal Injury cases. He's joined by Breaking Down The Law Podcast host, Ashley Rodriguez. During today’s episode, Brian has a love for motorcycles but we also know that sometimes comes with extra safety measures that need to be taken!