Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys
Representing Accident Victims with Serious Injuries in the Dallas Area
Office Location: 1910 Pacific Avenue, Suite 6000, Dallas, TX 75201
After practicing law in Texas for more than 20 years, attorney Stewart J. Guss and his team of lawyers and legal professionals have a deep appreciation and understanding of what makes the state of Texas so special. Dallas residents in particular have a strong sense of pride in their city, and it’s easy to see why. The U.S. Census Bureau reported that Dallas saw the largest increase of any metro area last year, with about 146,000 new residents moving to this area – it looks like the secret is out! With this incredible amount of growth come the growing pains of a vibrant city.
Almost everywhere you turn, you face the possibility of a serious accident in Dallas. Accidents can happen when you’re on the road, walking down the street, grocery shopping, at the pool, or anywhere else, and – when you least expect them. The effects of such incidents can last for months or years and can change your life forever. If you’ve suffered in a serious personal injury incident in Dallas, you need serious representation.
Our team of Dallas personal injury attorneys and legal professionals fully understand the rights of accident victims under Texas law. We have the resources and knowledge to make sure all of our clients obtain maximum compensation. If you’ve suffered a personal injury accident in Dallas, call us right now for your free consultation at (800) 898-4877, or you can contact us to submit your case for review. We will be here to help you every step of the way, so you can focus on your recovery from your injuries.
Accidents and Personal Injuries
Personal injuries can result from many types of accidents. Different accidents require different legal expertise to obtain the best possible outcome, so your law team needs experience with similar situations to yours. Our injury attorneys and legal professionals commonly handle claims involving:
- Car accidents – Traffic in Dallas is never a pleasant experience, with many cars and trucks on the road at any hour of the day or night. You can read headlines about serious motor vehicle crashes in the city every day and these crashes often result in severe or even fatal injuries. Whether you are in a rear-end crash, a head-on collision, a single-vehicle accident, or any other type of crash, you can find yourself in the hospital with serious injuries. Many car accidents are caused by negligent parties, including dangerous drivers or car manufacturers that sell vehicles despite the dangers. Those parties should face responsibility for any damages you incurred.
- Truck accidents – Some of the most dangerous traffic accidents involve large commercial semi-trucks. Truck drivers and trucking companies can all make errors that cause huge trucks to crash into smaller vehicles, often causing devastating injuries and damage. Trucking companies work hard to keep costs low by avoiding liability, so you need the right, hard-hitting team of attorneys and legal professionals on your side that can handle these often complicated truck accident claims.
- Pedestrian accidents – One minute, you’re walking on the sidewalk like any other day—and the next minute, you are heading to the hospital with severe traumatic injuries. Getting hit by a car as a pedestrian can result in catastrophic injuries, as well as mental trauma. We know how to hold distracted drivers, drivers who fail to yield, and any other negligent drivers liable for the pedestrian injuries they cause.
- Motorcycle accidents – Riding a motorcycle around Dallas can feel exhilarating, but it also puts you at risk of dangerous accidents. Motorcycles are difficult to see and many drivers may not pay enough attention to notice you on your motorcycle. A single driver can disrupt your entire life by leaving you injured or even permanently disabled. You need a law firm that knows how to seek the compensation you need after a motorcycle crash.
- Bicycle accidents – While Dallas has become more bike-friendly in recent years, motorists still regularly crash into bicycles throughout the metropolitan area. Not surprisingly, the bicyclist is more seriously injured after colliding with a car or truck. The injuries that cyclists sustain are often severe and can include broken bones, facial injuries, concussions, and even spinal cord injuries. In the most severe cases, injured bicyclists develop permanent disabilities that damage them every day of their lives. When the negligence of motorists causes these accidents, bicyclists can typically recover compensation, so victims need to speak with our team of legal professionals about their accidents as soon as possible.
- Slips, trips, and falls – Slip and fall accidents are among the most common causes of accidents in the Dallas area. While many people think of them as minor incidents, in reality, slips and falls can leave victims with serious injuries that may hurt them for years, including broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, and nerve damage. In cases where a slip and fall accident occurred on someone else’s property, victims may recover compensation for all of their accident-related losses. Whether victims are legally entitled to recover depends on the specific facts surrounding their cases, so always review your case with our team of attorneys and legal professionals after you fall and hurt yourself.
- Premises liability – In addition to slips and falls, many accidents can happen on another party’s property or at a business. Swimming pool accidents, hotel accidents, theme park accidents, and sports stadium accidents can all cause injuries. Texas law expects business and property owners to keep their premises safe for visitors and, if they don’t do so, we can take legal action on your behalf to hold them accountable.
- Construction worker accidents – It should surprise nobody that construction is a dangerous industry. Crews work near traffic, from heights, and with power tools and heavy machinery on a daily basis. Unfortunately, electrical accidents, falls, getting hit by objects, and other accidents are all too common on construction sites. If you suffer injuries on the worksite, Texas law may entitle you to significant compensation. Don’t wait to discuss your rights with a member of our team.
- Dangerous pharmaceuticals – Medications are supposed to help us—not hurt us further. Unfortunately, many large drug companies are more concerned with rolling out new products than taking the time to thoroughly and properly ensure that their pharmaceuticals are safe. Many drugs, therefore, can cause dangerous side effects and injuries to patients. If your medication or medical device caused you serious injuries, you need a law firm that is not afraid to take on large pharmaceutical companies on your behalf.
- Nursing home abuse – Nursing home abuse is an under-reported issue that hurts thousands of nursing home residents each year. It can include physical, emotional, or even financial abuse and loved ones of nursing home residents should make themselves aware of the signs of abuse and take immediate action if they suspect abuse or neglect.
In addition to handling accident cases, our firm has helped clients with traumatic injuries. We take every injury seriously and understand that physical and mental injuries can require extensive medical treatments and can cause substantial amounts of pain and suffering. The following are only some examples of injuries we’ve helped our clients with:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
- Electrical injuries
- Fatal injuries
Each accident and injury is unique and we handle every claim as such. No matter what happened in your situation, never hesitate to give us a call and talk about the ways we may help.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
You may choose many different personal injury law firms who handle cases in or around Dallas. However, not all law firms know how to successfully handle your type of personal injury case. Some injury firms simply try to settle each case as quickly as possible, which can result in a much smaller settlement than you truly deserve. Other firms may not have the resources or experience to fully investigate what happened in your accident and gather the evidence needed to prove the full extent of your damages. You don’t want to risk facing responsibility for medical costs and other losses because you didn’t hire a law firm that knew how to stand up for your rights.
Stewart J. Guss and his team of attorneys and legal professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of legal representation to every client. While we aggressively face off against insurance companies and negligent parties, we always treat our clients like family. You will receive the respect and attention your case needs for the best possible resolution. We have decades of experience behind us, which allows us to serve as dedicated and effective advocates for your rights.
Many accident victims put off calling a law firm because they are concerned about the cost of legal services. After all, if you’re looking at a stack of medical bills and other unpaid expenses while you’re not able to work, the last thing you need is another financial burden. The good news is that ANYONE can afford to hire the team of lawyers and legal professionals at Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law.
Our firm handles personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you don’t owe us anything until your case is settled. Consultations are always free, so please call our office to discuss how we can help and why you can afford to get representation from our firm.
Our firm is widely recognized in Dallas, throughout Texas, and even across the United States. Please contact us today to learn why our law firm is unique, and to discuss your legal rights and options.
Playing Hardball With Insurance Companies
If you were hurt in an accident, you are or soon will probably deal with an insurance company. Insurance company representatives have a way of making you feel like they are on your side and want to do everything they can to settle your case.
Don’t fall for it. Even if the insurance company concedes fault and liability on the part of the policyholder, the insurance will do EVERYTHING to minimize your payout. These are for-profit companies, and they stay profitable by employing strategies to pay out less than they bring in, including:
- Making lowball offers before a victim has a chance to retain an attorney
- Requesting that victims give recorded statements regarding their version of events, hoping the victim will say something that hurts their cases
- Taking unreasonable amounts of time to “process” claims, hoping that victims will give up or accept lower offers just to get the process over with
These tactics can prove difficult to deal with—especially when you are severely injured, in pain, and uncertain about when or even if you can return to work. Fortunately, you have help available.
The aggressive team of lawyers and legal professionals Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, know all of the insurance company’s tricks, and we are not about to play their games. We will fight for your right to recover compensation and gather evidence that clearly demonstrates your losses—both economic and non-economic.
We have helped many personal injury victims seek compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost quality of life
- Property damage
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
Contact Our Dallas, Texas, Personal Injury Law Firm as Soon as Possible
The team of attorneys and legal professionals at Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, are nationally recognized for protecting the rights of injured victims for more than 20 years. We are confident in our ability to help the injured accident victims in Dallas. We bring experience, drive, compassion, and resources to the table of every case.
If you were injured in the Dallas area, call our office right now for your free consultation! Because we take all of our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe us a DIME unless we win your case. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us now by . There’s too much on the line to wait any longer.
Stewart J. Guss Personal Injury Lawyers
10 Pacific Avenue, Suite 6000
Dallas, TX 75201
Don’t Take Chances – Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“As a relatively new resident of Houston, I did not know of an attorney to contact for a personal injury suit. I randomly went through the yellow pages contacting two attorneys that had rejected my case prior to me contacting Stewart Guss. Stewart took my case on and settled for far more than I had anticipated. The silver lining of this is that I will now have enough money to go back to school for retraining, so I will be able to reenter the workforce in a new capacity. The paralegal, Angela, was kind and supportive throughout the process. If I did not understand the legal jargon, I did not hesitate to ask, and was never once made to feel that I was incompetent. Thank you Stewart and Angela for giving me a new lease on life.”
See more client testimonials here