Houston Client TestimonialThe Representation Your Story Deserves
At Stewart J. Guss, Injury Lawyers, each case tells a bigger story. That story is not about proceedings, paperwork, or processes. It’s about you. When accidents happen, your life doesn’t stop.
That’s why our team of experienced attorneys is there to guide you at every step of your case.
By trusting our team, you’re able to focus on what matters most, and you can get back to writing your own story.
Watch how we helped Rudy Hernandez get back to writing his story.READ MORE ABOUT OUR JOURNEY
Why choose us to handle your personal injury case in Houston?
Trust Guss to Put You First
- With us, your story will always be told. You can trust our attorneys to fight for you, tell your story, and provide compassionate, strategic representation when it’s time to go up against insurance companies and seek the compensation you may deserve. We know what it takes to tell victims’ full stories inside and outside the courtroom because we’ve done it time and again, recovering full, fair compensation in even the toughest cases against the fiercest opponents. That’s why you can trust us to tell and prove your story.
Trust Guss to Be There for You 24/7
- With us, your story gets the immediate attention it deserves. Accidents can happen at any time. That’s why we’re here to take your call 24/7, 365 days a year. When you reach out, you can trust us to be compassionate, empathetic, and understanding, no matter what your situation may be. If you can’t make it to our office, one of our experts will come to you.
Trust Guss to Succeed
- With us, your story will be one of success. With our firm, you’ll get a team of experts with over 50+ years of combined experience. Whether your case is straightforward or highly complex, our attorneys will fight tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation available.
Trust Guss Nationally
- With us, you’re taken care of no matter where you are. While Stewart J. Guss, Injury Lawyers is based in Houston, we represent clients all over the country, taking most of our cases over the phone. However, you are always welcome to visit one of our fully staffed offices in Texas, Louisiana, California, Georgia, or Illinois. No matter where you are, you can always Trust Guss.
Our Office in Houston, Texas
Stewart J. Guss, Attorney At LawAddress: 12777 Jones Rd # 297,
Houston, TX 77070
Our main office is located at 12777 Jones Rd # 297, Houston, TX, 77070. Visit us at your convenience, or use our online contact form to get in touch with an attorney and schedule a free consultation.
Accidents and Injuries in Houston
- In a recent year, over a quarter of fatal motor vehicle accidents in Texas were caused by drivers under the influence, claiming 1,163 lives.
- One year alone saw a staggering 15,299 severe injury crashes in Texas, leaving 18,880 individuals seriously hurt.
- The number of pedestrian deaths has increased by 0.24% to 828 in one year alone, marking an increase of 0.24% from the previous year. Deaths among cyclists grew by 1.11%, totaling 91 tragic losses.
- In 2022, every single day saw a tragic loss on Texas roads – not a single day was without a fatality.
Insurance Companies DON’T LIKE STEWART GUSS… BUT His Clients Do!Mr. Guss and his team significantly exceeded my expectations and the net settlement I received was more than triple what I had anticipated.
Working with Mr. Guss was my first experience hiring an attorney on my own, but I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. I was hesitant to pursue my case at all, thinking that hiring an attorney would be too much of a hassle and become too complicated. However, Mr. Guss was more than helpful. He constantly kept me updated about the status of my case and explained each step of the process in great detail.
10.0PERFECT 10.0 RATING FROM ‘AVVO’
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Houston?
We believe that everyone deserves top-notch legal representation, regardless of their financial situation. That’s why our lawyers work on a contingency basis, meaning they only get paid if we secure a victory for you. Once we secure a settlement or judgment, your lawyer’s fees will come out as a percentage of the award. This ensures that your attorney is as motivated as you are to achieve the best outcome.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Reach out for trusted legal aid and the representation you deserve, without any financial stress.