Injured in a Trip and Fall Accident?
If a business is going to open its doors to the public it has a duty to make sure that it keeps its facility reasonably safe. This means that it must promptly repair or remedy any condition that might cause one of its patrons to trip and fall and hurt themselves. At a minimum, they must issue a reasonable warning of the danger. Unfortunately, these businesses do not always take reasonable care, and you may have suffered a trip and fall accident as a result.
Why Choose Our Team?
- Stewart Guss and his team believe in respect, integrity, and family values
- Our attorneys and staff will always be there for you!
- With decades of combined experience, Stewart and his team will work tirelessly to recover as much as possible on your claim
- Trip and fall cases can be very complex, involve serious injuries, and require an experienced attorney
- And, you don’t pay us anything unless we win your case!
Choose an Attorney with Strength and Experience
Trip and fall cases present some unique challenges and many personal injury attorneys do not even take them. In order to win a trip and fall case in Texas, you have to be able to prove three basic things:
1) that the party responsible for the premises knew or should have known of the dangerous condition
2) that the responsible party failed to fix or warn of the dangerous condition; and
3) that the dangerous condition caused the injury
Unfortunately, the law in Texas tends to lean on the side of the business, rather than the side of the injured party. Further, a trip and fall injury typically results in some very specific and extremely serious physical injuries which may be different from your typical personal injury case. For this reason, you need an experienced trip and fall lawyer like Stewart Guss to help you navigate the obstacles of your claim and pursue your legal rights.
If you have you sustained a trip and fall injury in Houston, Katy, Spring, The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, or anywhere in Texas then Stewart Guss has the knowledge, skills, and experience to seek recoveries even in the most difficult cases.
When other Houston trip and fall injury lawyers are giving up, Stewart is usually just getting started. Do not sign anything until you speak with us because you risk losing some or all of the compensation that is due to you.
Stewart Guss and his team will do everything they can to obtain the best possible recovery on your claim, and we take pride in treating our clients like family. Pick up the phone and call 281-664-6500 to talk to us about your accident. Remember, your consultation is FREE, and you pay NOTHING unless we win your case!
Don´t Take Chances – Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say: