If You Were Injured by Someone Else’s Negligence in Pearland, Your Rights Matter! Contact Our Pearland Personal Injury Lawyers Now!Pearland is an idyllic area in which to live, raise a family, and work. Sudden accidents and injuries can happen even in the nicest settings, and this includes Pearland. If another person caused an accident and you suffered injuries, you might face a difficult road to recovery, with huge financial losses from medical bills and other injury-related losses. At Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, our dedicated legal team has experience effectively guiding accident victims like you through the legal process and toward the compensation you deserve. We understand that accidents don’t schedule themselves during normal business hours, and that’s why there’s always someone here to take your call—for free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-898-4877, or you may contact us now by CLICKING HERE. An accident can damage your life in the blink of an eye—in extremely unpredictable ways that are nearly impossible to asses at the outset, and this can prove difficult to cope with. Your future matters, so don’t leave your accident claim to chance. Don’t spend one more moment alone with your fear and anxiety related to the accident. Although we know that calling an attorney can feel intimidating, we assure you that this won’t be the case with us. Instead, seek the experienced legal counsel of a Pearland, Texas, personal injury attorney as quickly as possible!
You Don’t Have to Face the Insurance Company AloneAfter an accident and injuries, there’s almost certainly going to be an insurance company involved. While simply allowing the insurance company to calculate your damages and make a settlement offer may seem like the path of least resistance, it’s NEVER in your best interest. Insurance companies are in business for one reason only, to turn massive profits. The way they manage to do this is by denying claims outright (when they can get away with it) and by minimizing settlements in whatever ways they can. Our personal injury attorneys are skilled at going to bat with insurance companies, and we’ll deal with the involved insurance company on your behalf. You have enough to deal with, so we’ll worry about pursuing your claim.
Accidental Injuries Can be SevereLike every accident, each injury is unique, but there are several types of injuries commonly at issue in personal injury claims and that we have extensive experience handling:
- Broken bones - Broken bones are common in nearly every kind of accident. Broken bones are exceedingly painful injuries that are slow to heal and that are debilitating during the healing process. When complications arise during the healing process, broken bones can lead to long-term pain and permanent disabilities.
- Traumatic brain injuries - Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are injuries to the brain due to violent shaking of the head or a blow to the head. Concussions are a kind of TBI, but no matter what kind of TBI you suffer, the one universal truth related to TBIs is that they are unpredictable. Additionally, TBIs don’t always show up at the time of the accident and can become more serious before they’re ultimately diagnosed and treated. Because it affects your brain, a TBI can lead to serious cognitive and emotional impairments, as well as behavioral changes.
- Spinal cord injuries - A spinal cord injury involves damage to any part of your spinal cord, and these injuries are both painful and incapacitating. Because your brain and your spinal cord work in tandem to coordinate your body, a serious spinal cord injury can paralyze you below the injury site. Spinal cord injuries often have far-reaching consequences and can be completely life-altering.
- Burns - Burn injuries are among the most painful and disfiguring injuries. Because serious burns can expose tissue, they often result in serious secondary infections and complications. Burns can also cause permanent scarring and disfigurement.
Accidents Happen in Pearland–and EverywherePearland is a great community, but it’s important to keep in mind that accidents happen here and probably more than you realize. The Texas Crashes and Injuries Statistics reported the following traffic accidents for one year:
- Pearland saw more than 1,330 total traffic crashes.
- Of those more than 1,330 accidents, five were fatal and there were five additional fatalities
- There were 20 suspected serious injuries and more than 150 other injuries.
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents and other premise liability claims
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death claims
- Drunk driving accidents
Our Pearland Personal Injury Law Firm Is Here to Put Your Mind at Ease, so Make the Call Today!After an injury due to someone else’s negligence in Pearland, you may not feel like you’re in any condition to deal with an accident claim on your own—and you shouldn’t try to do so. At the office of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, our personal injury attorneys and legal professionals commit to getting the best possible results in every claim. We’ve earned our excellent national reputation by consistently standing behind our clients, from beginning to end, for more than 20 years. If you were injured in a Pearland accident, call our office right now to schedule a free consultation! Because we take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe us a DIME unless we recover on your claim for you. We are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us today by CLICKING HERE. Don't Take Chances - Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"As a relatively new resident of Houston, I did not know of an attorney to contact for a personal injury suit. I randomly went through the yellow pages contacting two attorneys that had rejected my case prior to me contacting Stewart Guss. Stewart took my case on and settled for far more than I had anticipated. The silver lining of this is that I will now have enough money to go back to school for retraining, so I will be able to reenter the workforce in a new capacity. The paralegal, Angela, was kind and supportive throughout the process. If I did not understand the legal jargon, I did not hesitate to ask, and was never once made to feel that I was incompetent. Thank you Stewart and Angela for giving me a new lease on live."