If Someone Else’s Negligence Has Left You Injured, You Need a Pasadena, Texas, Personal Injury Attorney Today!
Pasadena, Texas, is a richly historic and beautiful city, but accidents and injuries happen here every day. If you suffered injuries in an accident, you’re likely feeling overwhelmed and unsure about how to move forward. Your rights and your future are far too important, so consult a Pasadena, Texas, personal injury attorney as soon as you can after your accident.
The dedicated personal injury law firm of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, understands how upsetting and disruptive accidents and injuries are, and that’s why we’re committed to being here for you no matter when your accident happens. One of our team members is available to talk to you 24 HOURS A DAY and 7 DAYS A WEEK, for free. There’s no reason for you to spend one extra minute feeling lost and alone after an accident—we’re here to help, so please EMAIL US or call us at 800-898-4877 today.
We understand that calling a law firm can seem stressful, but we’re here to prove that it doesn’t have to be. Not only is your call and case evaluation completely free, but you can also trust us to be honest with you about every aspect of your claim.
Accidents Happen on a Regular Basis
In Pasadena, Texas, accidents are happening more than you probably realize. In fact, the Pasadena Crash and Injury Statistics for accidents in a recent year, alone, are quite telling:
- There were more than 4,000 total traffic crashes.
- Of those more than 4,000 crashes, there were 12 fatal crashes and 13 additional fatalities.
- Of those more than 4,000 crashes, there were 97 suspected serious injuries and 668 possible total injuries.
Traffic accidents and injuries happen, but many other kinds of accidents also happen. In fact, an accident can strike at any moment, and a serious accident can leave you feeling seriously helpless. There is no reason to walk this difficult path alone, as you should know that our dedicated Pasadena personal injury attorneys care about you and your claim—and we’re here to help.
Your Rights Matter and We Care
After a serious injury in an accident, you likely have an uphill battle physically. An injury can affect your life many other ways, as well:
- A serious injury comes with an immense price tag. You may face the immediate medical costs as well as the expense of ongoing medical care, aftercare, physical therapy, adaptive medical devices, home healthcare, and adaptations to your home. The medical expenses can be difficult to overstate.
- With a serious accident, you’re also likely to lose a significant amount of time and wages on the job. You may even experience an altered career path and diminished wages into your future. Because so many of us closely associate our careers with our sense of who we are, this job component can have serious emotional consequences.
- You should never discount the pain and suffering you experience because of your injuries. When someone else’s negligence upends your life, it can be very difficult to come to terms with the physical and emotional aftermath.
- Some victims of serious accidents even experience what they describe as an “altered sense of self.” This is obviously an outcome that’s daunting to process and to overcome.
No matter the damages you incur as a result of your accident, it’s important to accurately assess them and to seek the maximum compensation possible. We know how overwhelming such damages can be, and we’re committed to fighting for justice for you.
We Handle Many Types of Injury Claims
Our personal injury law firm has helped injured clients throughout Pasadena after a wide range of accidents:
- Car accidents
- Drunk driver accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Big-rig and commercial truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents and other premises liability claims
- Construction site accidents
Every accident has its own set of circumstances, and you need a law firm with experience handling the kind of accident that happened to you. To get the compensation you deserve, you need to consult with a personal injury law firm that has experience handling claims like yours. You deserve legal representation that meets your needs and that makes every effort to get the full amount you deserve.
We Handle Claims Involving Many Types of Injuries
Accidents can result in nearly any kind of serious injury, but there are several types of injuries we regularly see in accident claims we take on, including:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal organ injuries
Any of these injuries can lead to serious and long-lasting consequences. Some injuries go on to heal with time and others can persist for a lifetime. Your injuries, no matter what they are, are very real, and you deserve compensation from the negligent party or parties.
We’ll Handle the Insurance Company for You
If someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, you’re almost certainly going to be dealing with an insurance company or two. Insurance companies are in the business of making money and are invested in offering you as low a settlement as they can get away with. We have the experience, knowledge, and skill to handle the insurance company on your behalf. We know when you’re entitled to compensation, and we’re here to fight for it.
Give Us a Call, and You’ll Immediately Recognize that You Can Trust Our Pasadena Personal Injury Law Firm!
If you sustained injuries because of someone else’s negligence in Pasadena, Texas, the dedicated legal team at Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, is on your side. We’ve earned a stellar reputation by being there for our clients and by fighting for their rights! In fact, we are nationally recognized for protecting the rights of injured victims for more than 20 years.
We’re here to help, so if you were injured in Pasadena, please schedule a free consultation! Because we take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, rest assured, you will never pay a DIME unless we recover on your claim for you. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us now by CLICKING HERE.
Don’t Take Chances – Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“We received QUALITY service, reliable guidance and we are VERY satisfied with the outcome. Our treatment was both fair & honest; we highly recommend. If one word sums it up, the word would be Exceptional. “Thank you” for all you did!”
Since starting his firm in 1999, Stewart J. Guss has had the honor of representing clients from all over the world, helping them recover from even the most catastrophic injuries.
Today, thanks to a strong belief in those values of compassion, respect, and approachability, the firm has grown to employ over 120 legal professionals in numerous offices across 4 states, with nationwide reach.