Stewart J. Guss and Your Personal Injury CaseIf you sustained injuries, you’re likely to suffer significant losses, including medical expenses, physical and emotional pain, and lost hours and wages on the job. An accident can irrevocably alter your life in an instant, and you need experienced legal counsel to guide you through these unexpected life hurdle. Furthermore, personal injury claims are highly specific to their own circumstances and to the unique individuals involved. Whether you’ve been in a minor car accident or have suffered a catastrophic injury with permanent effects, the dedicated legal professionals at Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, will give your claim the personalized attention it deserves and will do everything within their power to help navigate your case toward its optimum resolution. We have experience in every manner of personal injury law: Workplace accidents. Dangerous accidents can happen anywhere, and the workplace is no exception. OSHA cites construction work as the deadliest occupation, and the four most dangerous accidents within this category include falls, struck-by accidents, electrocution, and caught-in or between accidents. Other professions that are also important to the infrastructure of our state and town—including electrical work, gas and oilfield occupations, utility work, and emergency response positions—are right up there when it comes to being inherently dangerous. Many of us closely associate our professions with our sense of self, which makes suffering injuries on the job that much more difficult. Further, such injuries can lead to lost wages and even the inability to follow the career path you’ve set for yourself. If you’ve been hurt in an accident at work, seek experienced legal counsel. Nursing home accidents. Finding a nursing home that’s a good fit for your aging loved one comes can be one of the most emotionally difficult tasks that you’ll ever face. Once your elderly relative is settled in, it’s nice to be able to relax into the decision. Unfortunately, however, it’s not always as easy as that. Many nursing home residents sustain injuries in accidents that happen due to nursing home neglect and even abuse. The Nursing Home Abuse Guide shares that the “statistics reflecting incidents of abuse involving elderly residents in nursing homes and care facilities are both staggering and disheartening.” Further, they note that it is a known fact that nursing home abuse remains underreported. If your loved one exhibits unexplained injuries, bruises, marks, and/or changes in personality, he or she may be suffering from nursing home neglect or abuse—immediately consult with an experienced nursing home abuse law firm. Slip and fall accidents. When you hear the term “slip and fall,” you likely don’t think of anything more serious than taking an embarrassing tumble, but slip and fall accidents are often extremely dangerous. When you head out to grocery shop, to catch a movie, or to run into the local mall, an injury is probably one of the last things on your mind. Businesses are responsible for keeping their premises in reasonably safe condition for their invited guests, their customers and when they don’t, customers can suffer serious injuries. The National Floor Safety Institute reports several statistics that highlight just how dangerous slip and fall accidents can be:
- Fractured bones that result from slip and falls can lead to slip and fall-related fatalities and disabilities.
- Slip and falls result in nearly 1 million visits to the emergency room each year in the United States.
- Nearly 11 percent of job-related fatalities for men involve slip and falls (and nearly 5 percent for women).
- The elderly are especially prone to dangerous injuries from slip and fall accidents, and the incidence rate goes up with every 10 years of age.
Losses From Accidents and InjuriesIf you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you likely face many losses. Often the losses associated with such accidents are difficult to assess at the outset, and even a relatively minor accident can lead to serious injuries and significant damages. Besides the obvious medical expenses associated with injuries, there is also the time lost from work to consider, and serious injuries can even lead to altered career paths and diminished earning potential. Severe injuries often lead to significant emotional pain and suffering that can be even more difficult than physical pain and suffering to overcome. The dedicated legal team at Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, has extensive experience handling personal injury claims involving physical injuries that range from relatively mild to extreme:
- Spinal cord injuries and other back injuries
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), which can range from mild concussions to severe, permanently debilitating injuries
- Bones that are fractured, broken, shattered, or crushed—including skull and facial fractures
- Internal organ damage
- Internal hemorrhaging
- Fatal injuries
The Law Office of Stewart J. Guss Is Here to HelpWhile every personal injury claim is singular in its circumstances, the experienced personal injury legal team at Stewart J. Guss is committed to aggressively advocating for your claim’s best possible resolution. While you tend to the important work of recovering after your accident, we’ll manage all the legal details:
- Claim evaluation - We’ll carefully evaluate your claim to pinpoint the responsible party and to calculate your maximum loss total.
- The insurance company - We’ll take on the insurance company on your behalf. Insurance companies are in the business of making money, and they put their massive resources into denying claims and minimizing settlements whenever possible. Your claim is far too important to leave to the discretion of the insurance company; you need an experienced legal advocate.
- Personal injury lawsuit - We understand when it’s necessary to file a personal injury lawsuit, and we’re prepared to do so. Such cases can be effective tools for eliciting just compensation from tightfisted insurance companies. Our skilled personal injury legal team has extensive experience in the courtroom, and we’re committed to helping you recoup on your losses.
For Peace of Mind, Contact Our Harlingen Injury Accident Lawyers TodayIf you or a loved one has suffered injuries due to someone else’s negligence, you need experienced legal counsel, and the dedicated personal injury legal team at Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, serving Harlingen, Texas, is standing by to help. Our knowledgeable legal team has the experience, commitment, and compassion to help effectively and efficiently guide your claim toward just compensation. Your case matters, and we’re here to fight for its fair resolution. Because we take all of our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe us a DIME unless we win your case. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us now by CLICKING HERE for a free case evaluation. Don't Take Chances - Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"As a relatively new resident of Houston, I did not know of an attorney to contact for a personal injury suit. I randomly went through the yellow pages contacting two attorneys that had rejected my case prior to me contacting Stewart Guss. Stewart took my case on and settled for far more than I had anticipated. The silver lining of this is that I will now have enough money to go back to school for retraining, so I will be able to reenter the workforce in a new capacity. The paralegal, Angela, was kind and supportive throughout the process. If I did not understand the legal jargon, I did not hesitate to ask, and was never once made to feel that I was incompetent. Thank you Stewart and Angela for giving me a new lease on live."