Accidental Injuries Are Difficult, but Our Experienced Sugar Land Injury Accident Lawyers Are Here to Help. Call Today!
In Sugar Land, we have beautiful scenery, beautiful weather, great schools, but we also have plenty of accidents. If someone else’s negligence causes an accident and injuries, you don’t need to face an uphill battle alone.
Our experienced and committed Sugar Land personal injury attorneys at Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, are here to fight for the compensation you deserve and to help you travel the path toward physical recovery. We know accidents don’t happen according to a planned agenda, and that’s why there’s always someone available to speak with you—for free—24 hours a day and 7 days a week! Your claim is FAR too important to leave to chance or to the discretion of the insurance company, so CONTACT US ONLINE or call 800-898-4877 now!
We’ve dedicated our practice to helping clients like you get the compensation to which they’re entitled—while making them feel as comfortable as possible with the process. We know that making an initial call to an attorney isn’t always easy, and we want to take the hesitation out of the equation. We’re here for you, and that includes earning your trust and putting you at ease.
We Have Experience Handling a Variety of Accident Claims
Every accident and every injury is unique unto itself. There are specific kinds of accidents that are closely linked to personal injury claims:
- Traffic accidents – Traffic accidents are often dangerous and terrifying. According to Sugar Land statistics, 1,580 traffic accidents and over 400 possible injuries happened in one year in the area. If another driver’s negligence causes injuries, those injuries may be significant, may require a lengthy recovery period that causes you to lose hours and wages on the job, and may cause you to experience severe physical pain and emotional trauma. If you’re on a bike, a motorcycle, or on foot, the danger of a traffic accident is even greater because there is nothing to protect you from the impact of the crash.
- Drunk driving claims – Drivers who are under the influence cause crashes and injuries every day in Texas. Driving is an immense responsibility that everyone who gets behind the wheel takes on. When a driver chooses to ignore that responsibility and to drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, that person endangers everyone else sharing the road. When a driver’s utter lack of regard for your safety causes you injuries, that driver should be fully accountable for their actions and your losses.
- Slip and fall accidents – When you hear the term “slip and fall,” you may not immediately appreciate the injury risks of this type of accident. However, slip and fall accidents are very common and they often cause very serious injuries, including broken bones, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), and spinal cord injuries. If someone else’s negligence causes you to slip and fall on their property, do not discount the injuries you suffer, and always seek medical attention. Spinal cord injuries and TBIs can be silent injuries until they progress into something much more serious and more difficult to treat.
Whatever kind of accident has caused you to be injured, you need skilled legal counsel, and we’re standing by to help!
We’re Committed to Getting Maximum Payment for You
The aftermath of an accident and serious injury is never an easy time. In fact, you may consider simply allowing the insurance company to make you a settlement offer and to get on with your life. But your fullest recovery depends on you getting compensation for all your damages. Don’t give in to the temptation of giving up control over your claim. Instead, allow our dedicated legal team to calculate your damages and to advocate for you for that compensation.
Damages in personal injury claims are often extensive and can include:
- Medical expenses – Medical expenses can range from emergency transportation from the scene of the accident all the way to aftercare and beyond. Because injuries can take unexpected twists and turns throughout the healing process, it’s rarely a good idea to assess your total medical expenses too early in the process.
- Losses on the job – When you suffer a significant injury, it’s likely that you’re going to lose hours on the job. Such a loss often translates to lost wages and can even mean a diminished career path and the loss of potential earnings into your future.
- Pain and suffering – Physical and emotional pain are common with many serious injuries. Although complicated to calculate, these losses are extremely significant and important to include in your claim. You are entitled to compensation for the pain and suffering you have to endure.
Allow Our Experienced Sugar Land Personal Injury Lawyers to Earn Your Trust and to Protect Your Rights. Give Us a Call Today!
Another person’s negligence can derail your life in a split second, and that’s a difficult reality to get your head around. The emotional component of such accidents can be as daunting as the physical and financial damages. All told, it’s difficult to overstate the devastating effects of a serious accident. Furthermore, a full recovery can depend on you receiving a settlement claim that covers all your damages, which can be difficult to assess at the outset.
After an injury, while you face the difficult task of working toward recovery, we’ll aggressively fight for justice for you. The dedicated personal injury attorneys at Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, in Sugar Land, are on your side, and we strive to make the process as stress-free as possible for you. We’ve earned our status as a well-respected, trusted, and nationally recognized firm by successfully helping clients just like you for more than 20 years.
Because we take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will never pay a DIME unless we recover on your claim. Your claim is important, and we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week—so call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us now by CLICKING HERE to set up your free consultation today!
Don’t Take Chances – Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“As a relatively new resident of Houston, I did not know of an attorney to contact for a personal injury suit. I randomly went through the yellow pages contacting two attorneys that had rejected my case prior to me contacting Stewart Guss. Stewart took my case on and settled for far more than I had anticipated. The silver lining of this is that I will now have enough money to go back to school for retraining, so I will be able to reenter the workforce in a new capacity. The paralegal, Angela, was kind and supportive throughout the process. If I did not understand the legal jargon, I did not hesitate to ask, and was never once made to feel that I was incompetent. Thank you Stewart and Angela for giving me a new lease on live.”
See more client testimonials here
Since starting his firm in 1999, Stewart J. Guss has had the honor of representing clients from all over the world, helping them recover from even the most catastrophic injuries.
Today, thanks to a strong belief in those values of compassion, respect, and approachability, the firm has grown to employ over 120 legal professionals in numerous offices across 4 states, with nationwide reach.