Cypress Personal Injury Attorney
Our Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Are Here to Help After a Serious Accidental Injury!
Cypress is a lovely town that has plenty to offer, but Cypress residents and visitors also experience their full share of accidents. If you suffered injuries in an accident, you understand the stress you’re under. Often someone else caused the accident, and you may have important legal rights. The insurance process and legal system can frustrate and confuse you-and even try to cheat you .
Do not navigate this process alone. At the law office of Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, in Cypress, Texas, our experienced personal injury lawyers are committed to helping you feel comfortable throughout the legal process. We have your best interests in mind. There is ALWAYS someone available to answer your call and provide information, for free, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week! Consultations are COMPLETELY FREE and you never pay ANY fees unless we prevail in your case. If you suffered injuries in an accident, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US ONLINE or call us at 800-898-4877 right now!
Our Dedicated Legal Team Is Standing By
After any type of injury, the first order of business should be to seek immediate medical attention. Even if you don’t think you’ve suffered serious injuries, it’s important to get checked out. Injuries can remain “silent” until they progress into something much more dangerous and difficult to treat. Remember that an early diagnosis is closely linked to a better prognosis. Finally, seeking medical treatment is best for your claim. It will be proof of the nature of your injuries.
Once you’ve received medical care, the next step should be to seek professional legal counsel. You may not clearly understand your legal rights or how to stand up for those rights, but we do. Our experienced personal injury law firm is here to help, and we can evaluate what happened and advise you of your legal rights and how to proceed.
We’ll Fully Assess Your Damages
To recover for your damages, you need a calculation of the total value of your past and future losses. Such calculations are often complicated and may include:
- Financial Damages – If you’ve been injured, you’re going to suffer financial damages. These can range from the medical expenses that you’ll no doubt incur to your lost hours and wages on the job. If your injuries are serious, your medical expenses can be immense and you could even suffer from an altered career trajectory and diminished earning potential into your future. All told, the total damages are likely to be significant.
- Physical Damages – An injury inherently means that you’ve suffered physical harm. Sometimes injuries don’t heal well, and further complications ensue. Finally, some injuries, like traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, can have long-lasting consequences. Some are even permanently debilitating. You deserve damages for your physical pain and suffering.
- Emotional Damages – Along with financial and physical harm comes the less easy to calculate but just as real emotional harm. Due to injuries, you’re very likely to experience some significant negative emotional consequences that can be extremely difficult to overcome. Never discount the significance of these emotional damages.
Accidents In Cypress by the Numbers
Cypress, in Harris County, sees its fair shares of traffic accidents, and the statistics illustrate this fact. There were close to 113,000 crashes in Harris County in one year, and of these, 427 crashes were fatal, causing 447 total fatalities. Finally, there were more than 2,200 suspected serious injuries stemming from these accidents. That’s a lot of accidents and injuries. Suffice to say that if you’re in the Cypress area, an accident could happen to you.
We Handle All Types of Injury Claims
Every accident and injury is unique, but there are certain kinds of injuries that we often see in personal injury claims:
- Broken Bones – A broken bone will require immediate medical treatment, and it is also an extremely painful injury that is slow to heal. When a broken bone has complications during the healing process, it can lead to a permanent disability.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Because they affect your brain, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can have highly unpredictable and highly negative consequences that are especially concerning. Brain injuries can lead to long periods of unconsciousness, cognitive and physical impairments, and even behavioral changes.
- Burns – Serious burns are among the most overwhelming, painful, and disfiguring injuries out there. Burns can cause severe scars and permanent disfiguring, as well as extreme pain. Because burns leave your skin vulnerable to infection, these injuries can lead to dangerous secondary injuries.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Your spinal cord communicates with your brain and the rest of your body. An injury to your spinal cord can cause temporary or permanent paralysis in your body below the point of injury. These injuries always require extensive medical care, including an extended period of time in the hospital.
Injuries can often lead to costly medical bills, time off work, or even lasting effects or disabilities. We will evaluate your claim based on the type of accident that happened, as well as the nature and severity of your injuries. We know how to seek the full compensation you deserve after even the most serious injuries and overwhelming losses!
Don’t Wait to Call Our Dedicated Cypress Personal Injury Law Firm!
The experienced team of personal injury lawyers and legal professionals at the firm of Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, are committed to helping you throughout the legal process, from your initial call all the way through the recovery process. Because we take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe us a DIME unless we recover compensation your accident claim.
The legal team of Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, is nationally recognized for protecting the rights of injured victims for more than 20 years. We’ve earned our stellar reputation one client at a time, and we’re here to help you. We don’t want you to feel alone in your situation even a minute longer.
Your claim matters too much not to call. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us now by CLICKING HERE.
Don’t Take Chances – Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“As a relatively new resident of Houston, I did not know of an attorney to contact for a personal injury suit I randomly went through the yellow pages contacting two attorneys that had rejected my case prior to contacting me Stewart Guss Stewart took my case I have anticipated that the silver lining of this is that I will now have enough money to go back to school for retraining, I will be able to reenter the workforce in a new capacity. It was kind and supportive throughout the process. If I did not understand the legal jargon, I did not hesitate to ask, and it was never made to feel that I was incompetent. . “
See more client testimonials here