We’ll Fight to Recover Your LossesAccidental injuries can have devastating effects, and it can take some time to recognize the full extent of your injuries and losses. Our skilled personal injury legal team knows how to assess the full value of your claim, including all relevant damages, which may come from a variety of sources, including:
- Medical costs - After an injury, you should always seek the necessary medical care, which will result in medical bills. Expenses can range from emergency transportation from the scene of the accident to surgeries, aftercare, prescription medications, adaptive physical devices, and beyond. Further, some injuries can need ongoing care for months, years, or even the rest of your life.
- Losses on the job - When you’re injured, you will likely have to take time off work. Often, these lost hours translate into lost wages. Additionally, a serious injury can keep you from returning to your previous job, or from returning to work at all. An accident and a serious injury can mean the loss of significant earning potential into your future.
- Intangible losses - Calculating financial losses is only part of determining the worth of your claim. Our personal injury law firm also will consider the pain and suffering you experienced as a result of your injuries. This can include physical, mental trauma, and emotional injuries due to the difficulty of dealing with severe injuries and limitations.
Accident Statistics in Conroe, TexasYou may not realize just how many people suffer injuries in accidents in the Conroe area. Car accident statistics in Montgomery County (of which Conroe is the County Seat) highlight just how prevalent such accidents are:
- Almost 10,000 traffic crashes took place in a single year.
- Of those 10,000 crashes, 64 fatal crashes produced 75 fatalities.
- Of those 10,000 crashes, 298 suspected serious injuries resulted, with many additional less-severe injuries.
We’re Experienced at Handling Many Types of Accident ClaimsAny number of accident types can cause serious injuries, and some of the most common accident claims we handle include:
- Traffic accidents - Traffic accidents can always be dangerous, whether they involve cars, trucks, motorcycles, bikes, or pedestrians. Motor vehicles are heavy machines that can move at extremely fast speeds, and as such can do a tremendous amount of damage.
- Drunk driver claims - Accidents caused by drunk drivers are in a traffic-accident class all their own. When a person makes the disastrous decision to get behind the wheel while under the influence of alcohol, devastating injuries can result. Driving is a huge responsibility that no one should ever take lightly, and drunk driving is inexcusable. If a drunk driver injures you, you need experienced legal counsel.
- Slip and fall accidents - Slip and fall accidents are very common accidents, and they’re often far more dangerous than you imagine they could be. A fall can lead to broken bones, back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, concussions, and more. These accidents often happen in large stores or other businesses.
Allow Us to Work With the Insurance Company on Your BehalfIf you suffered injuries in an accident, an insurance claim will likely follow. While some accident victims may just allow the insurance adjuster to handle the claim and offer you a settlement, this is almost NEVER in your best interests and can result in far less compensation than you need. Our dedicated legal team will work with the insurance company on your behalf to help ensure that you get the compensation that you deserve.
We’ll Help Put Your Mind at Ease - Call Our Conroe Personal Injury Law Firm Today!The highly skilled legal team at the office of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, has the experience and knowledge to help get justice in your case. In fact, we are nationally recognized for protecting the rights of injured victims for more than 20 years. We regularly handle all types of accident and injury claims in Conroe. Because we take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe us a DIME unless we win your case. Your claim is important to us, and that’s why we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us now by CLICKING HERE. Don't Take Chances - Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"We received QUALITY service, reliable guidance and we are VERY satisfied with the outcome. Our treatment was both fair & honest; we highly recommend. If one word sums it up, the word would be Exceptional. “Thank you” for all you did!”