Baytown, Texas—population 75,000—is the sixth-largest city in the Houston- Woodlands-Sugar Land metro area. Many people commute to work in Baytown and its surrounding areas, especially at the ExxonMobil Baytown Complex, one of the largest industrial sites in the world. With people constantly coming and going in Baytown, it’s no surprise that accidents take place on a daily basis.
When injuries disrupt your life, the personal injury attorneys of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, are here to help you pick up the pieces. We know the difficulties involved in dealing with a painful injury, and we know your financial losses can overwhelm you. Luckily, our law firm knows how to stand up for injury victims and make sure they get the compensation they deserve under the law. We fight for JUSTICE for accident victims, so please call us at 800-898-4877 or CLICK HERE to set up a consultation. Someone is available to talk for free, 24/7, ANY TIME of day or night!
We Have Experience with Many Types of Personal Injury Cases
Injuries can occur in many different ways and happen on a regular basis. Traffic accidents alone accounted for hundreds of injuries in Baytown in a single year, some of which were serious or even fatal. Consider these Baytown car accident statistics:
- Total crashes = 2,494
- Possible injuries = 534
- Injuries = 256
- Incapacitating injuries = 51
- Fatalities = 14
Thousands more persons suffer injuries in other types of accidents, many of which happen because someone else acted carelessly. We regularly help victims after the following accidents.
- Car accidents – Let’s be honest, the drivers in Baytown can be dangerous! Drivers often speed, text while driving, or even drive after drinking. Negligent and reckless driving can cause car crashes and serious injuries to innocent motorists. We know how to seek compensation from the insurance companies of dangerous drivers.
- 18-Wheeler and commercial truck accidents – Truck drivers should be the most careful drivers on the road since they operate such large and dangerous vehicles. Unfortunately, truck drivers often violate the law and drive carelessly, leading to devastating crashes. We know the trucking industry inside and out, including how to hold drivers and trucking companies liable for your losses.
- Drunk driving accidents – Every single person should know that drunk driving can cause injuries and death. Still, there are many intoxicated drivers on the road at any given moment. A criminal DUI case will do little to compensate drunk driving accident victims for their losses, so our attorneys work to hold drunk drivers accountable to the full extent of the law and seek the payment you deserve.
- Bicycle accidents – The weather in Baytown is often great for biking, and drivers should always share the road with cyclists. Unfortunately, drivers can often get impatient with cyclists or may be too distracted to notice a cyclist near them, and crashes regularly happen. Cyclists have very little protection in a crash and often suffer multiple traumatic injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents – There are many bikers in the Lone Star State. Whether motorcyclists are on the open road or in city traffic, there is always the risk of a serious crash. Motorcycle accidents can occur due to dangerous drivers, dangerous roads, or defective bikes, among other causes. Like bicyclists, motorcyclists also often suffer severe injuries when they crash.
- Pedestrian accidents – Whether they are crossing the street, walking across a parking lot, or on a sidewalk, pedestrians are everywhere in the Baytown area. When drivers aren’t paying attention, fail to yield, or make other mistakes, they can crash into pedestrians, often causing life-threatening injuries. For many pedestrians, life is never the same after an accident, and they can incur astronomical losses.
- Construction site accidents – Construction sites are dangerous places for anyone. Construction workers and bystanders regularly suffer serious injuries due to falls, electrical accidents, getting hit by falling objects, power tool accidents, heavy machinery accidents, road work zone crashes, and more. Workers’ compensation is not always enough to compensate an injured construction worker, and you may have the right to seek additional payment based on another person’s negligence.
- Premises liability claims – Sometimes, injuries happen because of a hazard in a store or on someone else’s property. You may be in Wal-mart or another business, and you suddenly slip on a wet floor or trip over objects left in a walkway. Both slip and fall and trip and fall accidents can cause surprisingly serious injuries, such as concussions, broken bones, soft tissue injuries, and more.
Don’t Wait to Call a Personal Injury Law Firm
The sooner you call our attorneys, the sooner we can begin FIGHTING for YOU. We can help you in many ways, including:
- Evaluate whether you have a claim
- Calculate the value of your claim
- Handle the insurance process
- Handle a personal injury lawsuit when needed
Insurance companies will try to take advantage of accident victims who don’t have attorneys handling their claims. An insurer will certainly try to get you to accept the lowest amount possible, and they will try to convince you that you don’t need a lawyer. THIS IS NOT TRUE. Once you accept an offer that is too low, you can’t go back and ask for more. This is why you should NEVER accept ANY offer before you speak with a member of our legal team. We know how to negotiate with insurance companies and when to advise you to reject low-ball offers. Our attorneys have dealt with major insurers and understand how they work, which helps us get what YOU deserve.
How Our Baytown Injury Accident Lawyers Can Help You!
The legal team of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, is nationally recognized for protecting the rights of injured victims for more than 20 years. After an accidental injury, call the Baytown personal injury lawyers at the office of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, right now to schedule a free consultation. Our job is to fight for justice for injured accident victims, and we take this job VERY seriously. Whether you suffered a broken bone or a disabling injury, you deserve full compensation for your losses.
Because we take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe us a DIME unless we win your case. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so call us today at 800-898-4877 or contact us now by CLICKING HERE to schedule your COMPLETELY FREE consultation.
Don’t Take Chances – Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“We received QUALITY service, reliable guidance and we are VERY satisfied with the outcome. Our treatment was both fair & honest; we highly recommend. If one word sums it up, the word would be Exceptional. “Thank you” for all you did!”