You might never imagine that a sudden and unexpected injury will happen to YOU. But statistics from the Centers for Disease Control show that 30,800,000 people in the United States need to go to the emergency room for accidental injuries on a yearly basis. This means that about 10 percent of our country’s population gets accidentally injured EACH YEAR—seriously enough to need emergency medical care! Looking at these numbers, it seems like only a matter of time before you or someone in your family is in an accident.
If you get injured in Texas, you don’t have to wonder where to turn. The skilled Texas personal injury attorneys at the law office of Stewart J. Guss are ready to help! When you contact our office, we will evaluate your rights FOR FREE. There is a reason we are such a highly respected and nationally recognized personal injury law firm—because we get the results our clients deserve. Someone is ready to listen, for free, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, so don’t wait to call 800-898-4877 or CLICK HERE to contact us online.
Each Texas Personal Injury Case is Different
Some law firms take the same approach in every personal injury case—they push clients to settle as soon as possible, so they don’t have to continue the legal process. At the firm of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, we know that each claim is different, and we approach every case based on your individual situation. We have experience handling a wide variety of personal injury claims to best assist every client. Claims we regularly handle involve the following:
- Car accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Construction worker accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Trip and falls
- Premises liability
The legal questions and strategies will differ from case to case depending on the type of accident that happened. The types of negligent parties can vary, as well, and may include:
- Individuals – After a car accident, an injured victim often (but not always) goes up against another driver. Individuals can be responsible for many traffic accidents, as well as dog bites and injuries that occur on another person’s property. These claims often involve dealing with a consumer insurance company.
- Companies – Often, the opposing party is not an individual, but instead a business. Companies of all types and sizes can be negligent and cause injuries. Companies can also be liable for injuries caused by employees on the job. Some injury victims need to file a claim against a small business, while other clients must take on large, billion-dollar corporations such as Walmart or large pharma companies.
- Government agencies – Federal, state, and local government agencies exist to keep us safe and maintain our roads and cities across The Lone Star State. When these agencies don’t do their jobs, people can unnecessarily get hurt. Like any other company, government entities should be liable for your losses when they cause your injuries.
Going up against an individual is COMPLETELY different than facing off against a huge company. Also, there are special laws, deadlines, and requirements for claims against the government that most people don’t realize! You need a law firm standing behind you that has experience fearlessly and aggressively taking on even the most intimidating opponents—and Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law IS that law firm!
We know the secrets of how different insurance companies try to take advantage of injury victims—because we have handled claims against all these major insurance companies. Because we know—all too well—their usual tricks and tactics, we know to NEVER BACK DOWN. Insurers may try to convince you that you don’t need an attorney, but this is only because they know that unrepresented accident victims regularly accept settlements that are far too low. When you have the Texas right personal injury lawyer in your corner, insurers know that their usual tricks won’t work because we are not afraid to play hardball. Consult with a member of our team FOR FREE today to learn more about a possible case.
Fighting for the Payment You Deserve!
Having the right representation is critical because the losses from an accidental injury can be devastating for you and your family. Whether you have a broken arm or a debilitating spinal cord injury, your financial losses can add up quickly. This is only in addition to the many intangible losses you experience, which can disrupt your usual activities or even change the entire course of your life!
The value of each personal injury claim closely depends on the severity of your injuries and any lasting effects. Our Texas personal injury attorneys regularly seek compensation for the following damages:
- Medical bills – We calculate the costs of any treatment you already received, as well as the estimated costs of any future care you may need.
- Lost income – Many injuries prevent you from working for a time while you recover or during your treatment. Other catastrophic injuries can cause disabilities that prevent you from ever returning to the same job again. We seek compensation for both past lost wages and future lost earning power.
- Pain and suffering – Any type of injury can cause physical pain, and some injuries can be excruciating. Living with the pain and limitations of a traumatic injury can also result in mental and emotional suffering.
- Permanent disabilities – After certain injuries, your life will never be the same due to permanent impairments or disfigurement. Disabilities can limit your ability to work, engage in activities you’ve long enjoyed, or even care for yourself.
Whether you have a few medical bills or a lifetime of ongoing losses, you can find the help you need from our Texas personal injury attorneys!
Call Our Dedicated Texas Personal Injury Lawyers RIGHT AWAY!
Our philosophy at the law office of Stewart J. Guss is to put our clients FIRST and always do EVERYTHING in our power to get the compensation they deserve.
The legal team of Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, is nationally recognized for protecting the rights of injured victims for more than 20 years. If you suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, call our office right now to schedule a free consultation! Because we take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe us a DIME unless we win your case.
To best learn about how we can help your situation, call us right away—24 hours a day, seven days a week—at 800-898-4877 or CLICK HERE to contact us online. We’re available to help around the clock, and we’re looking forward to speaking with you!
Don’t Take Chances – Let Us Help You!
See what past clients have to say:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“As a relatively new resident of Houston, I did not know of an attorney to contact for a personal injury suit. I randomly went through the yellow pages contacting two attorneys that had rejected my case prior to me contacting Stewart Guss. Stewart took my case on and settled for far more than I had anticipated. The silver lining of this is that I will now have enough money to go back to school for retraining, so I will be able to reenter the workforce in a new capacity. The paralegal, Angela, was kind and supportive throughout the process. If I did not understand the legal jargon, I did not hesitate to ask, and was never once made to feel that I was incompetent. Thank you Stewart and Angela for giving me a new lease on live.”
See more client testimonials here