Accidental Injuries Can Be Complicated, However, Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Sugar Land are Here to Help. Call Today!
In Sugar Land, we have a beautiful landscape, pleasant climate and exceptional schools, however, we also have a high number of accidents. If someone's negligence harmed you and caused you injuries in an accident, you should not have to carry that battle on your own.
At Stewart J. Guss,
our committed personal injury lawyers at Sugar Land are here to fight for the compensation you deserve and to help you during your physical recovery process. We know that accidents do not occur in a planned manner and that is why we always have someone available to answer your call for free, 24 hours,
seven days a week. Your claim is VERY important to leave at the discretion of the insurance company, so CONTACT US ONLINE
or call us now at 800-898-4877!
We have focused our work on helping clients like you so that they can obtain the compensation to which they are entitled, at the same time that we help them feel as comfortable as possible during the process. We know that making the first call is not always easy, and our goal is that you leave your doubts aside so that you can communicate with us. We are here for you,
which means earning your trust and dissipating your anguish.
We Have Experience With the Management of a Wide Variety of Accident Claims
Each accident and each injury are unique and there are different types of accidents particularly related to personal injury claims:
- Traffic accidents - Accidents involving vehicles are often dangerous and terrifying. According to Sugar Land statistics , in a single year, 1,580 car accidents and more than 400 possible injuries occur in the area. If the negligence of another driver harms you, the injuries caused can be serious and may require long periods of recovery that prevent you from going to work, losing part of your salary, and experiencing physical pain along with emotional trauma. If you are often transported by bicycle, motorcycle or simply walking, the risk of a traffic accident can be much higher as there is nothing to protect you from the impact of the collision.
- Claims for drunk drivers - Drivers who are under the influence of alcohol cause crashes and injuries daily in the State of Texas. Driving is a responsibility that everyone who decides to operate a vehicle takes. When someone chooses to evade that responsibility and chooses to drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs, that person endangers everyone with whom they share the road. When that lack of consideration for your safety leaves you injured, that driver should be completely responsible for your actions and for the losses from the accident.
- Accidents due to slips and falls - When you hear the term "slip and fall", you will not immediately imagine the risks of this type of accident. However, slips and falls are highly common and often cause serious injuries such as fractures, traumatic brain injuries (LCTs), and spinal cord injuries. If the carelessness of another caused it to fall on your property, do not underestimate the injuries suffered and always seek medical attention. Spinal cord injuries and LCTs can be silent until they become worse and harder to treat.
Whatever the type of accident that caused an injury, you require legal advice. We are here to help you!
We are Committed to Obtaining the Maximum Compensation for You
The aftermath of a serious accident and their injuries are never bearable. You probably just consider allowing the insurer to offer you an agreement and move on with your life. A successful recovery is up to you and to obtain compensation for all your damages. Do not give in to the temptation to give control of your case to the insurance company, on the contrary, allow our committed legal team to calculate your damages and fight for your compensation.
The damages in cases of personal injuries are usually extensive and include:
- Medical costs - Medical costs can vary between emergency transport from the scene of the accident to the emergency room and all post-accident care. Because injuries can generate unexpected changes and results during the recovery process, it is not always a good idea to evaluate your total medical costs at the beginning of your process.
- Losses at work - When you suffer a serious injury, it is very likely that you lose work hours, which results in salary losses and even alter your career in a negative way and decrease your ability to create income in the future.
- Pain and suffering - Physical and emotional pain are common when serious injuries occur. These losses are difficult to calculate, however they are highly significant and it is important to include them in your claim. You have the right to be compensated for the pain and suffering you had to suffer.
Let Our Personal Injury Lawyers of Sugar Land Gain Your Confidence and Protect Your Rights. Call us Today!
The negligence of another person can change your life completely in less than a second, and this is a difficult reality to process. The emotional component of these accidents can be as worrisome as the physical and financial damages. That said, the devastating aftermath of a serious accident is hard to overestimate. In addition, a successful recovery depends on receiving compensation
that covers all your damages, which can be difficult to determine from the beginning.
After an injury, while you face the difficult task of working for your recovery, we will fight aggressively for your justice.
The committed personal injury team of Stewart J. Guss, Lawyers
in Sugar Land is on your side. We will strive to make the process as stress-free as possible for you. We have earned our reputation as a highly respected and reliable law firm by successfully assisting clients like you for more than 20 years.
Because we take all of our personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, you will never pay us ONE SINGLE CENT,
unless we get compensation for your claim. Your case is very important and we are available 24 hours a
seven days a week. Call us today at 800-898-4877
or contact us now by clicking here
in order to schedule a free consultation
Do not take risks - let us help you!
See what previous clients have to say:
Review: 5/5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"We received a QUALITY service, a reliable guide and we are very satisfied with the result. Our treatment was fair and honest; We highly recommend it. If a word sums it up, the word would be Exceptional. "Thanks for everything you did!"